The Mini Militia game has an intense multiplayer combat that allows up to six players to play the online game mode. This shooting game has a great gameplay, that lets its users to train their own player and sharpen him up with different kind of skills. The game got popular with both android and iOS running smartphones upon its first release. Later on, due to higher demands, the Mini Militia for PC version can be played directly on your laptop or PC, by installing emulators like BlueStacks, YouWave and Andy. If you are thinking about how to download mini militia for pc and play them using your computer keyboard, then you need to follow up this article. Before playing this game you should learn how to increase mini militia game skills.
Download Mini Militia for PC
If you are making use of a Windows running PC or laptop, then you need to follow up the below mentioned steps to download mini militia for pc. Sometimes people search for lan multiplayer android games like mini militia so we have wrote about it in our previous post.
- Download and Install an emulator to your PC, for example, download BlueStacks
- Open and run the BlueStacks app
- Choose upon the Play Store
- Search for mini militia game in the Play Store
- Once you have found the game, click upon the Install button
- The game shall be installed within BlueStacks application
- Once the installation process gets completed, visit the Drawer menu and open up the game and starting playing them on your PC or laptop.
How to Play Mini Militia on PC with Keyboard:
When it comes to playing mini militia game in PC, first download mini militia for pc then you need to configure the buttons that can help you play the game using your mouse and keyboard. The following is the step by step process that shall be followed to setup the controls as per your wish.
- Once you have installed the game using BlueStacks, open the game and click upon Settings menu.
- Choose the Controls option under the Settings menu.
- Now click upon Placements button.
- Make a click on Keyboard Mapping that can be founded on the right hand top corner.
- Now, you need to drag and drop the D-Pad to the centre part of the screen, so that you can change the keyboard controls.
- Once the D-Pad has been placed you need to choose your own keyboard keys to perform the actions that are listed on your PC screen. After choosing the keys, make sure to click upon the Confirm button.
- By changing these configurations, you can select your own keyboard controls to perform various actions like walking, bombing, punching, zooming and much more.